Chiropractic Menu in Colorado Springs
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- D.C. stands for Doctor of Chiropractic
- Chiropractors are licensed in all 50 states
- Chiropractic is an alternative to surgery and pharmaceutical drugs
- Chiropractors have Bachelors Degrees and postgraduate Doctorate Degrees = 8 years
- Care is like working out, or physiotherapy; (needs to be done more than once)
- There are many different techniques and specialty areas within Chiropractic
- Acupuncture is a sub-specialty within Chiropractic and helps with additional conditions
- A Diplomate in Medical Acupuncture
- Requires 6 additional years of training
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture treat the nervous system in similar ways
- Board Certification in Chiropractic Orthopedics takes 4 more years beyond the 8 year Chiropractic training
- There are many benefits to regular Chiropractic care = Wellness Care
- You can be sore after the first few visits and that is O.K.
- LASER therapy accelerates healing
- 88 % of Chiropractic patients were completely or very satisfied with care in a recent Consumer Reports study
- Med-pay covers not only YOU if you were in a car accident, but each and every passenger in your car!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does the word Chiropractic mean?
- What is Chiropractic?
- How well does Chiropractic work?
- When should I see a Chiropractor if I have pain or other symptoms?
- What are non-pain benefits of Chiropractic or Acupuncture?
- Is Chiropractic safe?
- What is a Chiropractic Adjustment?
- How does Chiropractic or Acupuncture work?
- Does the adjustment hurt?
- Will I be sore afterwards?
- Why is the actual adjustment so short?
- What is that popping sound?
- Is a bone being popped back into place?
- What is a subluxation?
- What is an Acupuncture meridian?
- How does Acupuncture or dry needling work?
- Is Acupuncture safe?
- Why do I hurt when I did not do anything?
- Once I start treatment, will have to go forever?
- Why can Chiropractors help with so many different conditions?
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture are only for back pain
- All Chiropractors are the same
- I can crack my own spine so I don’t need to see a Chiropractor
- I didn’t do anything to hurt myself. It will get better on it’s own.
- I don’t need a Chiropractor, my pain is gone
- The louder the pop in my back, the better the adjustment must have been
- I just struck another vehicle with my car; my med-pay won’t cover your care
- I was hit by someone in my car; I probably don’t need an attorney
TYPES OF CARE IN THE OFFICE
- INITIAL INTENSIVE CARE: Care is designed to treat a problem or condition; combination therapy, greater frequency of visits. Discounts for time-of-service payment or pre-paying several visits up front (minimum 12 sessions)
- CORRECTIVE CARE: After the problem is solved and symptoms have lessened, treatment can be tapered; the same payment options apply
- WELLNESS CARE / MAINTENANCE: Periodic visits AFTER symptoms subside to keep the structure of your nervous system intact, and prevent recurrence
WELLNESS BENEFITS Of CHIROPRACTIC AND ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT
- Improved activities of daily living
- Increased athletic performance
- Decreased stress; decreased blood pressure
- Increased breathing measurements
- Better immunity & sleep
- Increased energy and strength
- Increased flexibility
- Improved digestion
- Better posture & balance
- Decreased pulse and respiration rate
- Greater mental clarity & attitude
- Weight loss
- Car Accident? Med-Pay covers your care. If no med-pay, you will be required to sign a lien and be sent to an attorney
- Private Health Insurance: we require payment at the time of service, so we do not bill Health Insurance. You can turn in our receipt to your Insurance company for reimbursement
- Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare: we are NOT contracted with them; we do not bill them
- Work Comp: We are Level 1 accredited, so all we need is a referral from your primary doctor.
- Checks, Cash, Credit/Debit? YES
- Pay at the time of service, or pre-pay
- Your entire care for 44% discount (minimum 12 visits)
- Neck Pain, Headaches / migraines
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist & hand pain
- Frozen shoulder, rotator cuff
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Back pain, sprains & strains
- Hip & Sacroiliac (SI) joint pain
- Sciatica, spinal stenosis
- Knee, ankle, and foot pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Arthritis & bursitis
- Numbness & tingling
- Pinched nerves
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Induce Labor & Labor Pain
- Depression / anxiety
- Post-surgical rehab
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Motor Vehicle & Work injuries
- Sports and personal injuries
Ask about any condition not listed!
**Automobile and Work Injuries require extensive rehab, billing, and paperwork; we use the Colorado Work Comp Fee Schedule for these, as they are more complicated, and have a mandatory increase in fees
Consultations are Always FREE !
- Medical Acupuncture / Dry Needling: for meridian balancing and regional pain relief
- Chiropractic Adjustments: to remove nerve interference in the spine and extremities due to subluxation/joint fixation/abnormal alignment
- Electromyography (EMG): test to determine muscle spasm and imbalance
- Acugraph: test to determine abnormal flow of energy in the nervous system
- Cold LASER: accelerates healing
- Blue 450nm for nerve
- Green 532 nm for range of motion
- Red 635nm for pain and inflammation
- Cupping and Gua Sha (tissue scraping): To enhance healing and recovery
- Electrical modalities: with heat or ice to fatigue muscles, stimulate healing / pain control
- Basic Care or Combination Therapy are based on age, severity, & type of condition treated
- Patients are treated as individuals, and costs vary depending on the condition being treated
- We do not X-ray, but will refer if needed
- Referrals provided for massage
- Chinese Herbs- corrective formulas enhance recovery while on an acupuncture regimen
- Supplements- designed to accompany your treatment, and are the highest quality natural alternatives to medicine
|Monday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
All days are By Appointment Only